The KP8 Gel “Alaska Experience” works exactly where it is needed. The skin gel contains menthol, eucalyptus and arnica montana, among other things, and is commonly used by people suffering from stiff muscles and joint pain caused by e.g. rheumatism, arthritis and sore muscles. The gel’s cooling effect can be felt immediately after applying it.
About KP8 Alaska Experience:
- Has a cooling effect on the skin
- Soothes the skin, muscles and joints
- Prevents swelling caused by e.g. rheumatism, arthritis, bruising and sprains
- Contains camphor and eucalyptus
- Ideal for use immediately after a workout
- Not sticky
- Also prevents itchiness after an insect bite
- Instant results after application
- Suitable for all skin types and can be applied multiple times per day as needed
We recommend applying our products to the affected areas one or more times per day. Gently rub the product into the skin until it has been entirely absorbed.